Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So it wasn't a meth lab...

But it was still a drug lab. In a freshman dorm room. In MY freshman dorm. So, I can't help but reference this hilarious story of crime and punishment in the hallowed halls of my esteemed alma mater.

I know I'm a little late on the story, but give me a break. I was gallivanting through the streets of NYC this weekend in honor of ringing in the 2-7.

So here it is, as covered by TBD:
http://www.tbd.com/blogs/tbd-latest/2010/10/alleged-meth-lab-found-on-georgetown-university-campus-3596.html

Good old Harbin. I believe when I lived on Harbin 2, we won some kind of award for being written up more than any other freshman floor. For the record, I was not one of the more illustrious rule breakers in that crowd. Guilt by association.

I can just picture those poor little freshman being jarred awake at 6 a.m., forced to stumble downstairs before half of them even have time to contemplate the horrendous walk of shame they're about to partake in front of hordes of D.C.'s finest.

DC Spy covers it better than I ever could, so check out her commentary here:
http://ispythingsdc.com/2010/10/25/georgetown-students-tire-of-binge-drinking-build-meth-lab/comment-page-1/#comment-4178

No comments:

Post a Comment